Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Because you are so dear!

First of all I wanted to say thank you to anyone who has given my little blog a look and encouraged me with kind words! It has been fun getting feedback on this new little hobby. I know I am just starting in this blog world, but thank you and I love you so!

I have been working diligently on a History paper that is due Tuesday night. There has been reading and writing and reading and much more writing. I just finished, so excuse the random post.

This little nugget has been getting me through the past couple of days. My favorite part is when she sings "schnukums pukums" I've watched it an unusual amount of times.

This sweet song was some of the inspiration for the blog name. Speaking of blog name, here is a break down of why I went with "Little Cuppie Cakes".

1. I love cupcakes. I'm obsessed. Sassafrass (red velvet) from Cuppies and Joe in Oklahoma City are my absolute favorite! If you haven't already stopped by there and you live in the OKC area stop what you are doing and go! NOW! I secretly want to work there when I graduate.

2. My nickname growing up was Vannie Cakers, and was revived by some fun friends my freshman year in College.

3. After hearing the above song about 2 years ago, I have called my sweet my "cuppie cake" ever since.

4. Anything that is cute or adorable is called "little" in my world. Whenever our dog Chewy is looking exceptionally cute, I always say, "Oh he's just so little!" I know, I'm strange and have my own vocabulary.

Thus, Little Cuppie Cakes was born and anything that is cute or of any value to me will be seen on this blog.

Oh and LOTS of cupcakes!
recent handmade project

I'll be back soon with a post about some headbands I've made the past couple of weeks. 

-Savannah k

                                                                                   

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I heard it years and years ago as the background music to a blog and thought it was the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete