Friday, February 19, 2010

Couldn't be happier

It is the weekend! However, I do have to read a history book and write a paper over it by Tuesday. Bleh.
I have some new yarn to play with and a new bag to carry my crochet things in. I'm pretty pumped. 
For some reason crocheting is extremely relaxing to me. It makes for good study breaks. 
It clears the mind. 


I LOVE these new colors and it is super soft! I am about to start a little gift/project out of the pretty blue for a friend of mine. It should turn out cute! That is my knew craft/yarn/crochet bag. Isn't she just adorable. I named her Knitty Kitty, even though I don't knit...yet.

The background they are pictured on is a footstool in our living room. I am smitten with the floral patterned fabric and the colors. This print will one day be permanent on my arm, but that is another post in itself.

Have a beautiful weekend! I'm off to cuddle up :)

- Savannah k

No comments:

Post a Comment