Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Everyday is Love Day

Especially when I was a day late giving my Valentine his gift. I am pretty immobile as of late because of a recent surgery, so I decided to go handmade/homemade for this year. I just taught myself how to crochet about 2 weeks ago and when I saw this d.i.y I thought it would be fun to attempt it for my sweetie. It turned out a little girly (therefore, I will be making myself one because they are too cute), so I reworked it to give it a "slouchy/boy" feel. I think he looks super cute :)



I also used this amazing Valentine designed by Promise Tangeman for his card. It is a lovely print, so I think we will be framing it to hang in our home.



I had the absolute best Valentines weekend. My sweet sent me beautiful lilies and irises on Friday and took me to eat a yummy dinner Saturday. My precious parents gave us a sweet card and gave me a goodie bag full of adorable treats. They know the way to my heart...cupcakes galore!





I didn't want the weekend to end! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend even if you didn't celebrate!

Savannah k


No comments:

Post a Comment