Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cupcakes and Tea

My little, Claire, and her sweet momma threw Violet and I such a lovely baby shower back at the beginning of December. My precious Pi Phi sissies and some of their moms came (some all the way from Tulsa and Texas) to celebrate our little Violet. It was held at Pinkitzel, a cupcake cafe, candy shop, and boutique, in downtown OKC. This place is ahhhmazing! We had our choice of three different delicious cupcakes, vanilla tea, and yummy hot chocolate. Needless to say we were spoiled :)

If you would like to see more pictures of Pinkitzel and the shower head over to my Mom's blog. Yup, she's a pretty cute mom with an insanely creative blog. 



 One of my precious littles and hostess 

All of the amazing and thoughtful gifts

Taylor made Violet the cutest cupcake beanie. Obviously I was pumped about this one.

My mama spoiled me with a beautiful Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake Clutch! Eeeeppp! 

Everyone decorated and personalized a bib for Violet

The Mamas

My wonderful friends and Violet's Auntie Angels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment