Friday, October 22, 2010

24 weeks!

Holy Moly! Big change from the last belly photo, which I guess is to be expected since that was maybe 6 weeks ago. 


Little girl is about the size of an ear of corn. I love the food comparisons! She is about a foot long and weighs just over a pound. 
She is such a little squirmer. Every time we go in for a check up it takes a little while for the doctor to get a good read on her heartbeat because she is either rolling around or kicking the doppler. It cracks me up every time, which I'm sure makes it that much harder. Just 112 days until we meet sweet Violet! 

Robby ran across a couple of things he thought she, let's be honest, we couldn't live without. I have a little feeling that this sweet girl is going to be completely spoiled by her proud papa :) 

Pacifier by lots to say baby

Violet's first Christmas ornament

Why are baby things so cute, and why can't we just put it down and walk away?



1 comment:

  1. I can not wait until that little ear of corn gets here!!!

    ReplyDelete